Someone sent me these quiz questions in an email – see what you think and let me know. Apparently you need four correct answers to pass!
1) How long did the Hundred Years’ War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get cat gut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel’s hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI’s first name?
8) What colour is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
I’m off on holiday for a week on Saturday so probably won’t post anything for a week or so. I’m going to Belfast for my cousins wedding and then spending a week enjoying a break with my mum, sister and her partner in a cottage nearby. It’s not a bad life really is it!