How to make a blogger feel GREAT – the one lovely blog award
I returned to my desk and computer this morning with a heavy heart. It had been a brilliant weekend what with the Olympic buzz all over the UK, then two days with friends watching … the Olympics of course plus being down on the beach for some of the events and sailing happening in Weymouth (which is very close to where I live in Dorset). Coming back to a message from the lovely Soph over at sphrbn.wordpress.com informing me that she had nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award was a real treat. Thank you Soph, I really appreciate it.
Seven things you probably won’t know about me:
- I have a first degree in Theology and a Master’s Degree in Information Science
- I’ve been involved in research on Egyptian Mummies ….!
- When I was at university the first time I supplemented my income by being an artist’s model for the local Art College
- I founded the Hysterectomy Association way back in 1996
- I started using the Internet in 1986 and built my first website in 1995
- According to the lovely Steve, I’m always right – but I don’t think he means it!
- I’m a bit of a geek on the side 🙂
Bloggers I’d like to share this award with:
- Joanna at Lazulis Portals – for being so supportive and finding a lovely comment to say on a regular basis
- Madison Woods – for challenging me to find my inner storyteller through Friday Fictioneers
- Rich Voza – for making me think
- Michael Cargill – for making me laugh
- Karen Payze – for writing lovely poetry
Here are the rules of this award:
- Thank the person who nominates you (that’s me by the way!)
- Share 7 things about yourself that others may not know
- Nominate other bloggers (it’s supposed to be 15 but I went with a very select group of just five)
- Notify the nominees that you have nominated them
- Put the logo of the award on your website.