The blog is dead, long live the blog
Ok, so I’m finally up and running again after a brief sojourn in the Antipodes and another month setting up systems and procedures to manage the flood of work that is flowing in. Head and parapet spring to mind though as once again, I’m promising the earth (to myself) and hopefully this time (having far more checks and balances in place) I’ll actually be able to schedule in the time to do everything I want to do which when listed doesn’t seem like a lot.
The workload I have in mind is:
- Advertising platform added to The Hysterectomy Association
- New book for women called ‘In my own voice’
- Completing the import and update of Internet Mentor’s new CRM system
- Translating Linkedin Made Easy into a Kindle publication – not as easy as one might think, but I have a cunning plan nevertheless!
- Getting a brand new blog for authors up and running (and pigs etc…..)
- Finishing off the updated version of the booklet I wrote to go with it
- Porting all the content in our Website User Guide into handy online training snippets
- Get another 40,00 words written in ‘The Novel’ – that could be a great excuse for another weeks silent retreat in the farthest reaches of Cornwall
- Putting together a brand new Linkedin workshop – seeing as everyone is asking me about it!
- Writing the finished content of a complete training manual (website and social side of things) for a client