Selling online can be quite daunting and nothing is more worrying than making sure you have got your sums right, especially as it can be very frustrating to realise that you have sold something for less than it has cost you to sell. The downloads listed here are taken from the book Selling Online: A Beginner’s Guide.
That is where this handy set of downloads comes in. By clicking on the link below you will find a PDF document that contains the sheets listed ready for you to print out and fill in to work out the various costs you might incur when selling something online. There is also a handy tick list to print out so you can make sure you haven’t forgotten anything.
- Price your products correctly
- Calculate postage costs accurately
- Work out the fees for selling online
- Calculate the cost of overheads so they can be included in the product price
- Calculate the cost of materials so that you don’t under charge
- Calculate the cost of your time so that you reflect this in the product price
- Calculate the cost of your equipment so that this is reflected in product prices
- Online selling checklist
I’ve also added all the links to the various sites and resources listed in the book here: Selling Online: A Beginners Guide – Resources to make it easy to hop through and find out more about each one.