The Pocket Guide to Hysterectomy is full of all the essential information you need to know about hysterectomy the menopause after hysterectomy and hormone replacement therapy.
It perfectly compliments the practical hints and tips to be found in 101 Handy Hints for a Happy Hysterectomy and it covers a huge range of subjects on:
- what a hysterectomy is
- why it might be necessary
- what the alternatives to hysterectomy are
- the risks associated with hysterectomy
- menopausal symptoms
- how our hormones affect us
- the menopausal risks of osteoporosis and heart disease
- types of HRT
- side effects of HRT
- risks of HRT
- alternatives to HRT
It also has a section that explains the meanings of words and terms you might hear from the medical professionals who are caring for you.
The Pocket Guide to Hysterectomy is available in the following formats: