Thank you for taking part in our survey, your response is much appreciated and will help us understand more about what impacts on women’s health. If you would like to receive updates about our research at some point in the future please bookmark the website and visit us regularly.
If you have been emotionally upset by going through our survey there are a number of specialist advice organisations you can contact in the UK. You can find their details below.
- Contact one of the local Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC).
- Rape Crisis national helpline supports victims/survivors or those supporting them every day of the year 12pm – 2.30pm and 7pm – 9.30pm on 0808 802 9999.
- Local Rape Crisis support centres can be found via the Rape Crisis website.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline is a 24 hour helpline you can contact by calling 0808 2000 247
- You an also find local support centres at the Women‘s Aid website.
- Call the National Stalking helpline on 0808 802 0300 or email them here.
- Women’s Aid’s have produced a guide to protecting yourself from online stalking Digital Stalking guide
If you suspect that someone has been trafficked into the UK, you can call the Metropolitan police trafficking hotline on 0800 783 2589.
If you have been emotionally affected by your hysterectomy, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org