Updated LinkedIn home page
If you have been on LinkedIn in the last couple of days you will have noticed that they have updated the home page just a little 🙂
No longer is there a left hand menu, it’s all driven from the top menu and that’s not the only change! It seems that Google Chrome doesn’t like to interact with the Google Presentation application on LinkedIn either! Unfortunately there is no way to tell which of the various applications is at fault when it comes to diagnosing things like this and eventually it will get worked out. So my recommendation is that for the time being, if you are Chrome user who is using the Google presentations application, that you revert to IE or Firefox until the problem is sorted out.
And for those of you who bought the LinkedIn Made Easy ebook recently, I just wanted to let you know that there will be an all new, updated version coming out over the weekend and I will send you all a link to get the latest version of it.
Latest Statistics from yesterday to today
- The total number of books sold – 5
- The number of books sold online – 5
- The number of books sold for directly to people instead of online – 0
- The amount of money raised for charity – £10.00
- The amount paid out to affiliates too – £2.00
- The number of LinkedIn connections I have – 433