October Giveaways Still Open
Each month I share my blog with between four and five authors. These posts are called the Thursday Throng and they are an interview. Sometimes the authors are prepared to offer a free copy of their book to someone that comments on their interview and says ‘hello’. The following month, I choose the winners of the free copies and just to remind people I do an update of those giveaways which are still open for potential winners.
I’ve listed all the interviews that have giveaways that are still open to comments below and at the end of November I’ll announce all the winners from the October interviews.
- 11th October – Interview and Giveaway with Matthew Hirtes, author of Going Local in Gran Canaria
- 18th October – Interview and Giveaway with Diana Murdock, author of Souled
- 25th October – Interview and Giveaway with Kerry Quinn, Author of FunEmployed
To be in with a chance of bagging a free copy of one of these fab books, all you need to do is leave a comment on the appropriate author interview.
The Lucky Winners in September
- 27th September – Anne Orchard and Billgncs
- 20th September – Gongjumonica
- 13th September – The First Dark
- 7th September – Susan Scott