I’ve inhabited this planet for several decades now and have a wealth of experience in many different areas which means I can often help out in lots of different ways. If you want guidance about a book you’re writing, or support through a health issue then why not get in touch with me through some of the following options:
And I love nothing better than sharing what I have learned with those who are eager to grow. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Check out the following options ..
Need more ..
And here are five more ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that need no investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. I have written almost 1,600 blog posts on this site. Chances are, I have already addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box in the navigation bar to find out.
- Subscribe to my updates. I currently publish a collection of articles, interviews and short fiction each week along with a new healthy happy writer podcast interview. I write on life, health, happiness and writing – with the intention of helping you and others become the best, healthiest and happiest you can be. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox. Learn more and sign up ..
- Buy one of my books. You can find them all in my store. They represent my best thinking on women’s health and hysterectomy, online business and social media. I always have other products in development too so keep an eye out for what’s coming next. Visit my online shop
- Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking publicly for more than 20 years. I have keynoted many events and presented on social media topics for companies, conferences, meetings and trade associations. However, I have recently cut back on the number of invitations I accept, in order to make room for other priorities. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please email me directly.
- Hire me as your personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it so I’m very selective. I also charge high fees. But if you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me on any or all of my knowledge or experience then email me directly.