All my eBooks are now FREE to download
The next few weeks and months will be challenging for many as we battle globally with coronavirus. I know that some of those challenges will be financial and I don’t want anyone to lose out on vital information or even lighthearted reading just because they don’t have the means to pay for it. Therefore, from today I have made all my eBooks free of charge. You can find all my books in the bookstore here: https://healthyhappywoman.co.uk/bookshop-and-more/
All but one book in my bookstore has a PDF version you can download instantly, the only one that doesn’t is a leaflet that was printed by another group which I still have some stock of.
So, please fill your virtual shopping basket with information about hysterectomy, copies of the Hysteria writing competition anthologies and even my best-selling guide to LinkedIn. They can all be picked up through this website.
Are you a Kindle user?
If you are a Kindle reader and want to add any of these downloads to your Kindle device or app, simply follow the instructions below to get the file into your Kindle account where it will be converted completely free by Amazon:
- Find your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address by visiting the Manage your Devices page at Manage Your Kindle.
- Please remember that you can only send a PDF file to your Kindle devices or apps from the email accounts that you have added to your Approved Personal Document Email List. To add an email account, visit the Personal Document Settings page at Manage Your Kindle.
- To send a document to your Kindle device or app, simply attach it to an email addressed to your Send-to-Kindle e-mail and press send. Please note;
- you don’t have to include a subject line in the email for it to work.
- The servers at Amazon will do the necessary conversion of the file and then make it available to your device or app when it next updates your book list.
- Sit back with a nice cup of tea and enjoy!